Underrated Finding Nemo Moments To Make Your Day

Everyone remembers “just keep swimming,” and who can blame them? It has life mantra written all over it. But Finding Nemo is so much more than just that catchy and totally positive affirmation. It has a ton of often-overlooked moments (mostly quotes) that are incredible and will absolutely make your day better. Here they are, in GIF form:

“I wonder where my class has gone.”
I wonder where my class has gone

“Aw. You guys made me ink.”
You guys made me ink!

“Hello.”
Hello

“My bubbles.”
My bubbles

That time Jacques cleaned Nemo.
Jaques cleans up Nemo

“Good feeling’s gone.”
Good feeling's gone

“Shark bait. Oh-ha-ha.”
Shark Bait oh-ha-ha

Jellyfish bouncing.
Jellyfish bouncing

“Fin, noggin, dude.”
Fin, noggin, dude

Dory speaking whale.
Dory speaking whale

Marlin and Dory finally escaping from the whale.
Dory and Marlin

Nemo’s face when he finds out about his dad’s adventures.
Nemo's face when he learns about his dad's adventures

“Everybody hang on!”
Everybody hang on!

When Nemo’s “tell the fish to swim down” plan is working.
When the fish win

Marlin finally telling a successful joke.
Marlin finally tells a joke

Now that we’ve reviewed all of those, we’ll leave you with the possibly least underrated and yet greatest moment. (Remember: just keep swimming swimming swimming.)
Just keep swimming